10 Grundsätze mit denen sich jeder Geek identifizieren kann:
10. Being a Harry Potter fan is neither necessary nor sufficient to make you a geek, any more than seeing the movie Gettysburg is necessary or sufficient to make you a historian.
9. Batman is much cooler than Superman.
8. Caffeine and bacon make everything better (provided you’re not among those who don’t consume one or both for religious or medical reasons).
7. LEGO makes the best toys in the world.
6. The MythBusters have the best jobs in the world, even if they do have to occasionally make things like the earwax candle, which was frankly one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen on TV.
5. ThinkGeek is the most dangerous website on the internet — to your wallet, that is. (Disclaimer: GeekDad and ThinkGeek collaborate on a lot of things. But I’d have included this even if we didn’t.)
4. Video games are art. The fact that some of them are the rough equivalent of “Dogs Playing Poker” or a velvet painting of Elvis does not change that.
3. Vampires do not sparkle.
2. Growing old is mandatory; growing up is not.
1. Han shot first. (This one was a no-brainer.)
Seen on: GeekDad